Martes, Hulyo 5, 2011

Welcome!


Hey everyone! Welcome to my blogsite. I had been planning to write all my thoughts, feelings and ideas about events, places, nature and people but I didn’t have the time. Thanks to the “Aggaw Nac Cagayan” (Cagayan Day), classes are suspended, that’s why I was able to start writing my blogs. For the first few days, I will be posting articles and photos which I wrote when I was still working as the Information Officer of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program of the Department of Social Welfare and Development. Next week, I will start posting happy, positive and vibrant stories about career, life and love. I hope you will get inspirations and insights from my stories. By the way fellas, you are free to leave your comments, provided that they will be written in courteous and polite language. Welcome, welcome, welcome… =)  



 family oriented
 service-oriented
traveler =)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento